North Carolina Chess Association Grand Prix Lookup:
Here the calculation rules from NCCA (North Carolina Chess Association):
- only NCCA tournaments (pre-listed in nchess.org website)
- (section pts / total rounds) ^ 2 * 100
- Two-days event entered - get double score
- If it is Side/Extra section, Grand Prix score is not calculated.
- If player lost by forfeit, Grand Prix score is not calculated.
- We calculate base on published cross table in USCF website on first day. If there are any corrections submitted by TD that may affect points calculation, please let us know.
You can check current standing here in standing page